Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Who Will I Run To?

You were the one
Who I could tell my deepest fears
And you were the one
Who always wiped away my tears

When he hurt me you were my prince
Sent straight from above
Like a fool I never saw
You were falling in love

So now I've lost everything
Cause now you say
You're gone forever more
So who will I

***
Who will I run to
Who will I turn to
Now that you left me behind
Who will dry my tears
When I cry
Who will I run to
And who will I turn to
Now that you're not here
In my life

You were the one
I took for granted all those years
And you were the one
I should've known
It was so clear

How could I be so blind
Not to see what's before my eyes
I'll get you back here with me
If it takes the rest of my life

'Cause I would give anything
'Cause I want you back forever more

Repeat ***

I will gladly journey
Across the deep blue sea
If I could know
That I would have here with me
I realize that I was blind
But now I finally see
I need you back here in my life
Oh baby can it be

Repeat ***

Who will be there for me
Who's gonna rescue me
Who's gonna share my dreams
Who's gonna mend this broken heart...

Kiley Dean


Mersing, 4.30pm

0 comments: